Canva Pro Education is specifically designed for schools and teachers, offering a comprehensive set of features tailored to their needs. It provides access to a diverse range of tools, including custom templates, animations, and advanced collaboration features. With Canva Pro Education, teachers can create visually appealing and interactive materials for engaging classroom activities, while students can utilize it to produce high-quality assignments and projects.
Furthermore, Canva Pro Education offers educators free resources to support the integration of design and digital literacy into their curricula. It is compatible with web browsers, Android, iOS, and Chrome platforms, ensuring seamless accessibility across devices.
Purpose in Teaching and Learning
- Use Canva as a go-to creation or designing tool for class projects and other formats of digital content.
- Students & Teachers can use the poster and presentation templates to create their own attractive, original art to enhance their in-class presentations.
- Allows creation of customised digital content using in-built design templates, images and other editing features.
- Provides export of created content via email, as Social Media posts, or via Twitter, with assistance to download the content as images in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format.
- Its intuitive features empower students to understand principles of presenting information effectively during their experience of creating content with the tool.
Easy Screen Recording with Screencastify
How to Make Video Tutorials with Screencastify
Screencastify: Create, Share, and Assess
Teacher’s Guide to Engagement with Screencastify
Note: Canva’s terms state that a user must be 13 years old or older to use the service unless they are directly supervised by a parent, guardian or another authorized adult such as a teacher when the users belong to school context. Before assigning work to students in Canva, teachers are strongly advised to review their relevant school policies or other context requirements and seek parental consent.